Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenge on Ex

• 24-04-2006 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'll try to keep this short. On saturday night myself and my girlfriend of 4 years went out to a local nightclub. We enjoyed the night until a group of her friends showed up with some male companions. I became slowly pushed out of the group as they all crowded around to talk to her. I ignored it for a time but went back later in the night to see her.

Low and behold one of the "boys" had her up on his lap, kissing her, while her friends cheered them on. Needless to say I went ballistic. I broke a chair off this guys head, knocked 3 of her friends out (female, and yes I do regret it) and nearly ended up choking her as well before the bouncers pulled me out to the waiting gardai outside.

I'm not going to make excuses for what I did, because in my opinion it was justified. I just wanted your thoughts on why the hell she would do this to me? 4 years I spent with her and loved her with all my heart and she stabbed me in the back. I don't want to talk to her about it, because anytime I think of her, I want to kill her.

Any thoughts on this at all would be appreciated...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You clearly have anger issues and after your actions you should have enough to worrying to do
    over the assult charges nevermind what your ex is up to.

The best thing you can do is forget about her sort out your legal diffculties and
    get some anger management treatment.

It could well be that this was staged to get you out of her life.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Thaedydal wrote:
    It could well be that this was staged to get you out of her life.

possible

I'm not going to make excuses for what I did, because in my opinion it was justified.

the fact that you think this type of behaviour is justified, I'm betting this is not the first time she has seen your temper?
    It's one thing getting verbally angry at what you saw your ex getting up to, but throwing chairs at everyone is totally out of order and waaay over the top behaviour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement