Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

route 66 7 for ireland

• 24-04-2006 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

i am thinking of buying Route 66 7 for ireland does anyone know what level of detail is on this software ?

is the rest of the country as good as dublin has been ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭dermoto

crowej wrote:
    i am thinking of buying Route 66 7 for ireland does anyone know what level of detail is on this software ?

is the rest of the country as good as dublin has been ?
    I heard a few weeks ago that garmin have just finished mapping 100% of irish roads. So make sure if ur buying gps software that it uses the 2006 version of garmin maps. They prob wont be in GPS packages until the end of the year thou. Other than that, Route 66 seem to be the best. Not 100%, most cities are fine, ive used it on my phone in Cork and Waterford and its fine, a lot better than tom tom.

EDIT: I think their under the name Navteq

Advertisement