Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten wanted

Options
  • 24-04-2006 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi there. Hoping that someone has some kittens that they are looking to find homes for. Drop me a line if there is any available. They will find a loving home and will be well looked after.

Thanks,

Sparky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Kitten adoption (www.kittenadoption.ie) are crying out for people to take kittens at the moment, Jan does a great job there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

the mother in laws cat just had 5 wee kittens the other nite if you are interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Cat lover

Smithers wrote:
    the mother in laws cat just had 5 wee kittens the other nite if you are interested

I am looking for kittens as well!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

Make sure she lets them stay with their mum for at least 8 weeks before giving them away Smithers - and try to persuade her to get mum neutered asap so no more 'accidents'! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

Maybe have a quick look at www.kittenadoption.ie. Things like appropriate worming at the appropriate age can be the difference between a healthy kitten and unfortunatley a dead kitten. There is a wealth of info on site.

Jan's kittens tend to be well booked in advance too. At the moment I know she is working through the application forms as and when the kittens are ready after final health check and vaccination.Kitten adoption provide full back up also.

PLEASE GET MUM CAT DONE. 300,000 unwanted kittens born in Ireland this year and 180,000 will die in the first week of life. Sad but true stat.

Claire X

• Advertisement
Advertisement