Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

sidways video clips

• 24-04-2006 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

hiya, im trying to edit together a whole load of video clips that i took on my digital camera, but unfortunatly i cant rid myself of my old camera ticks when i switch to video, so i have some video clips that are taken vertically instead of horizontally and they have to be viewed by tilting your head sideways.
    does anyone know of a way that i can get these vids switched back horizontally?
    ta.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Windows Movie Editor has a function that does this.

Video editing might have better replies though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Windows Movie Maker may be the best bet.

Agreed - Video edit forum would be better. [Reported - requesting move.]

Please specify more information such as video filetype,etc.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Moved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭jlang

I use VirtualDub for this kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭peeps78

ta, thanks for moving the thread. it dident even occur to me that there was a video editing forum here.:rolleyes:
    the clips are AVIs from a canon digital camera.

• Advertisement
Advertisement