Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another Eiretyres Thread...

Options
  • 24-04-2006 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering if many people had experienced tyre places around that are well cheaper than eiretyres? I got a set of Dunlop SP Sport 9000's 205/50 16" w/Rim Protection last year off a place in Meath that an old schoolfriend owns. They cost me €90 each including fitting and balancing.

On eiretyres.net the same tyre is apparently €178 RRP :eek: and €123.10 from them. My girlfriend's brother also sells and fits tyres and said he'd get them for not much more that €90.

I think they look good claiming that they are undercutting the retail price but the RRP doesn't seem to be accurate, for that tyre anyway, unless I'm getting a really good bargain because I know the dealers?

Has anyone else noticed high prices on the site?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Wheres the place in meath ?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

It's in Gormanstown...

Advertisement