Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OUR MOD IS BEING IMPERSONATED, i.e 'muffler' North-West Forum. ?...

Options
  • 24-04-2006 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

STOP IMPERSONATING , MUFFLER, NOW :mad: /B]

I do not understand how someone can get away with impersonating one of our favourite moderator's on the North-West Forum ?...

Obviously, we have a sicko in our midst. Can DeVore, Regi or Cloud not track down this poor idiot, who is doing his/her or their utmost to discredit 'muffler'.

One of the most highly respected moderator's on any Boards.ie forum.

This debacle must be stopped now. It surely is illegal, and a gross insult to all genuine decent Boards.ie & North West Forum poster's.

Muffler never use's a (. , or ') after his name, and this imposter has even stooped to using the same 'Avatar' as muffler.

Let it stop here, as if need be all past post's & threads can be tracked down and the poster/posters called to account.

P. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

They were all banned ages ago, and their avatars were even changed.

Stop being so blood-pressury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Gordon wrote:
    They were all banned ages ago, and their avatars were even changed.

Stop being so blood-pressury.

I am specifically referring to events that have taken place in the past 24 hours ?...that is not ages ago :( ., anyway why are you being so sensitive, it is not often that I stand up for a moderator :).

24 hours is a long time on boards.ie

hitlereyes2fa.gif

Gordon wrote:
    24 hours is a long time on boards.ie

hitlereyes2fa.gif

So, whats with this distasteful Hitler photo, you certainly have changed since our paths last crossed ?...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Ja Voll Mein Unterpaddy!

• Advertisement

Paddy20 wrote:
    you certainly have changed since our paths last crossed ?...:eek:
    Ummm, I think you have me confused with someone else...

hitlergifcross0hu.gif

Gordon wrote:
    Ummm, I think you have me confused with someone else...

hitlergifcross0hu.gif

I certainly hope so ?...now can we stick to the Thread subject !., or do we have some sort of ' Irish National Front Party' using Boards.ie as a launching pad ?...:eek:

The subject has been dealt with waaaay before you posted this thread. You should realise that the more attention you give this: the more possible it is that the "debacle" will continue.

You're just adding fuel to the fire that the impersonator has lit, whether that be a he or a she, a His or a Herr Paddy.

Gordon wrote:
    a His or a Herr Paddy.

Gordon,

Never link my name with the Hitler regime, in any way ever again, even in jest !, or I will turn upon you in a manner that will reach not only Boards.ie members or guests, but a much wider audience, and I can assure you that your anonymity will prove of no consequence.

You have been fairly warned.

P.

Paddy please feel free to take this matter to the international news agencies, I really hope you will.

However, I'm curious what you mean by 'turning on' me?.. If you have some intention of causing me bodily harm then I think that's unwise. It's a bad idea to beat down someone through acts of violence if you don't like them or their ilk. The fact that you want to do this to me makes me feel cold and it gives me a sense of dissatisfaction with the world. I can't believe that a person such as yourself would want to physically harm me.

In fact I'm offended by your statement of intent to destroy me. Please don't say such horrid words again, I won't warn you because I believe you have some good inside you, and some love for the common man like me, hence you should know that such warnings simply cause fear and hate, and that is something that everyone has tried to stamp out since the Nazi party of Hitler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Paddy20 wrote:
    So, whats with this distasteful Hitler photo, you certainly have changed since our paths last crossed ?...:eek:
    Looks like the sort of altering of Hitler's image for humourous effect that was a mainstay of British visual humour when they were at war with him.

Advertisement