Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If i was...

• 24-04-2006 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

2fer.jpg

Ok.. so im not a lesbian.. but if i was.... :rolleyes:

im in the minority here being female i think....

maybe it should be edited to "i'm a straight man... but i'd do jack bauer in a heartbeat.."

or maybe you guys dont see jack like that... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

No, I dont see Jack like that. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

We'd do Kim though :D
    Well, most the girls in 24 tbh.
    Quiet liked Audrey & Michelle myself :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

ooh, I'd do Jack... definately wouldn't kick him outta bed for dropping crumbs! Even for his sexy voice alone... mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

well in fairness that's a kick ass picture of jack :cool:

As for doin him in a heartbeat.. I'm sure he'd tell me there's not enuff time :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Berns wrote:
    We'd do Kim though :D

Hell yeah! ;):D
    Berns wrote:
    Well, most the girls in 24 tbh.

Even Chloe? :confused: Knowing her, the bitch probably wouldn't be able to help herself make some smart-arsed comment about your performance afterwards or something! :D
    Berns wrote:
    Quiet liked Audrey & Michelle myself :p

Mmmm, Michelle! /cue Homer Simpson-style drooling/ :D

Yeah, I always found Michelle extremely hot for some reason. Especially in season 3, I think it was, where she was wearing a top which showed of her cleavage nicely for most of the series! ;):D

As for Jack Bauer, not into guys so I wouldn't do him but I reckon he'd be an interesting guy to go out and have a jar with. Especially Kiefer as himself, he sounds like a whole bundle of fun when he's had a few. Sounds like a right nutter at times! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

ooh, I'd do Jack... definately wouldn't kick him outta bed for dropping crumbs! Even for his sexy voice alone... mmmm

:rolleyes:

yay!

*hi-fives fellow lassie*

Oh Jack. Pwoah ;)

s5_image.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭IrishEmperor

"Men are ok with their wives fantasizing about Jack Bauer during sex; because they are doing the same thing."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

aaaw nice one.. that "for the baddies" is currently my wallpaper now...
    thanks ;)

Elisha looks beautiful there... no doubt about it.

if i was that way inclined, hell yeah..

oh keifer, what a doll

well, jack bauer moreson that kiefer sutherland... cos y'know, there IS a difference.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

remember reading about this years ago

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/1121/2490Kiefer.jpg

if i were to do that i'd be barred

• Advertisement
Advertisement