Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catterys

Options
  • 24-04-2006 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good cattery on the north side of Dublin. Going on hoildays in the few weeks and want to find a cattery where I know the cat will be really well looked after. I have never left her in a cattery before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I left my two cats in a supposed reputable cattery in Febuary and they came back thiner than they were. Great if they need to loose weight. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Estuary kennels and cattery in swords are ok I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Lissenhall Boarding Kennels
    Lissenhall
    Swords

Tel 8401776

On R 132 (Old N1)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Keating

I put my two cats into a cattery for the first time last month. I brought them to Irish Rosettes in Lusk. When I went to pick them up after two weeks, the lady who runs the cattery knew quite a lot about my cats which she could only have learned by spending time with them. When I went into their cubicle, one of them barely opened his eyes to greet me and then he went back to sleep!! So, he was obviously very content there! She feeds them good quality food, the cubicle is clean and she leaves the radio on for the cats during the day!

Advertisement