Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Cruiserweight Title Changes Hands In Germany!

• 24-04-2006 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Credit: PWInsider.com

Gunner Scott (Brent Albright in OVW) defeated Gregory Helms to capture the WWE Cruiserweight championship during a SmackDown house show in Stuttgart, Germany. This just happened several hours ago. We will have a full report later tonight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

WTF!!! I thought Albright was OVW champ? And I thought Helms was injured? Cool if its true!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Cool, I was hoping Gregory Helms would drop the title so and not have it like the womens title when trish was out. I'd bet that match was short since Gregory is injured afaik and thats why is wasn't gona be shown on tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

You'd wonder why they left it til a European tour to drop the belt. Seeing as Helms is injured, wouldn't it have been easier to let him drop it in America? Maybe they're trying to make the tours more appealing, cos there were two CW title changes on the last tour

Albright never really struck me as a CW though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well, turns out the report was a mistake, it was a non-title match

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=17659&p=1

All the stranger though, if Helms is still injured! I just read that Albright is 240lbs, so it was kinda doubtful that he'd be a CW..

Advertisement