Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo literature

Options
  • 25-04-2006 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

Would anyone like to suggest any book books which they have seen/read which basically gives you a rundown of everything about tattoo's?

I know I can just google it but I don;t know the difference between a good tattoo guide and a bad one.

Thanks,
    Dermot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I have two books at home, the tatoo bible and also the tattoo encyclopedia, the bible shows tattoos but the encyclopedia explains the imagery of tattoos.
    Neither of them will teach you what a good tattoo is.
    However if you are interested I suggest that you go to www.tattooz.net and read the Art&website critique forum for about a month, watch what the pros there say about the pieces that are posted, after a while you will get to see what they are talking about, that's basically how I learned it.

Advertisement