Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wingswest ireland stockists?? Which spoiler suits my civic coupe?

Options
  • 25-04-2006 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a spoiuler for my civic coupe. Anyone know who stocks the wingswest stuff in Ireland.

Ps which spoiler looks best of the following. I thought the avenger commando 1 on the silver coup looked best,,, but thats the same spoiler (i think) on the black car and it looks **** on the black car. (My car is black)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

Heres the black 1.

Or this look???

So which is best folks,, i want a nice size of a spoiler but nothing too mad. Ps: My car is and will be remaining standard apart from lightweight alloys and simple sideskirts already on it and a decent spoiler. So i dont want too mad a spoiler that would need a full bodykit to look proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

The blue honda's spoiler looks very pointy to me, black Honda looks better but silver is my favorite, looks sort of aerodynamic and subtle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

the blue honda looks really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

None of them there all ott and look like iorning boards!

Wingswest went bankrupt last year so im unsure if there still manufacturing kits and hardly if any at all people stocked there stuff here due to it being so expensive.

Ebay will probably be your best bet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Nuttzy wrote:
    Heres the black 1.

where are you based.if in dublin what part as theres loads of shops you can ask.they might be able to get one that looks similar.

Im based in the bog. The lovely county louth countryside. :)
    Ill check around. Ebay might be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

im looking for strut bars for a honda accord does any1 know any website where i could look for them?
    thank you ;)

Advertisement