Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

..Maynooth?

Options
  • 25-04-2006 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭

hey, thinking of heading to college in maynooth, theres an open day next saturday, and i was going to check out the town aswell, just wondering is there any good niteclubs in it at all? or what would be the good bars/ late bars, that'd be playin good house /tech music? or is all the usual stuff???

and, on a completly different topic, whats the ratio of men to women that go out in the town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

The Roost is a great pub, and they do a nice, and cheap, Guinness. Not been to any nightclubs though, but they're pretty popular amongst the students.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aerocell

Im also going to the open day 2mrw ;) should be fun, nyhow the roost is pretty good craic allright was there last nite and as usuall there was a big crowd they also have a late bar/disco kinda thing going on upstairs (dont like that DJ she has no structure to ny music she plays ie* rock one minute and bloody love songs the next)
    The there is the Hotel just down the road forget the name of it but they have a nite club also havnt been and all the feedback I got from it was pretty negative other than that I'm not sure, but is very handy transport wise as its rite beside the train station.
    nywho goodluck 2mrw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

aerocell wrote:
    The there is the Hotel just down the road forget the name of it but they have a nite club

The Glen Royle.

Advertisement