Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A favour required..

Options
  • 25-04-2006 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭

Need two images for my PVR project. One to represent Live TV section and the other to represent TV Guide section.

I suppose both could be essentially just a basic image of a TV (doesn't have to be anything too accurate).

But on-screen of the TV in the Live TV image could be an image of an aeriel and on-screen of the TV in the TV Guide image, it could be a book or something with Guide on it.

And if possibly keep somewhat to the colour scheme of the pattern of the one attached (MusicButton.png). Don't worry about the text - i've that done.

If anything can do this for me, i'd be extremely grateful as i'd attempts i've made have been hideous!

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement