Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US]24, Day 5, Hour19, (1am-2am) [Spoilers]

• 25-04-2006 9:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

Just seen it :D
    What ya's think :p

Nice lil car chase at the start & Heller asking for forgiveness & doin a ....... whatever call that movie they drive of the cliff :confused:

Bet he still alive as it went into the sea & am sure he can prob swim. Bet thats his thinkin but he might be too old for it :rolleyes:

That flight think seen the cars had a France flag on one & a Brit flag on the other. They causin trouble again :p

Rating of this weeks episode?? 17 votes

5*
    0%
    4*
    58%
    kaimeraunkelondaflyLFCFanSparkyShaneggggstag39whosedaddy?cowardJack Bauer 10 votes
    3*
    29%
    FunkyChickenMossy MonkAquos76jor eltvnutz 5 votes
    2*
    11%
    Mountjoy MuggerBerns 2 votes
    1*
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

4*
    Bonnie and Clyde? :p

Very good ep.

Quote of the hour from Logan
    For the country Martha..

Solid scenes between the Pres and First Lady.

Henderson was a bit easy in the end but thats what Curtis is there for :D

Heller prolly still alive but the way this day has gone I wouldn't be suprised to see him dead either.

Who are the guys playing Logan tho? A consortium after the oil?
    Guess he's not the number1 of the op given they had plans in motion for 18months.

Ending...maybe the plane will do a stopover in Shannon :p be nice to have a bit of 24 shot in Ireland!

Entrigue indeed!

5*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

4*
    Another actor from robocop I see :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭IrishEmperor

The plane is gonna land in Iraq... and suddenly the insurgency is over :p

It would be funny to see a surprised Ryanair baggage-handler staring openmouthed at Bauer as he opens the luggage-compartment :)

but with only 4 hours to go I dont think theyll be going further than Mexico or Canada...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

4*
    I just loved Cloe apologising to Bill for ordering him around...

I'm sure the guys are sponsored by BP and ELF.. makes sense with the two flags on the car :-)

Great for Karen to finally cop on, but I'm sure Miles will act up later on.

Roll on Ep 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,749 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

4*
    Brass monkeys coming up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Shanegggg

4*
    Brialliant episode. Had a bit of everything in it. Wasn't expecting the Helllar bit at all.But I'm sure he'll be back tho!!

Loved the way Audrey supposedly had 3 minutes to live, but with a belt and Jack by herside, shes grand. :D

Hopefully Kim will appear in the next one with jack kicking her boyfriends ass!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

3*
    Good episode,interesting that Logan seems to be answering to Dr Romano and co. Or is he really? They didn't seem bothered to pay Logan any repect or refer to him as "Mr President" like they are supposed to.

Also gald to see Karen did they right thing,I hate the type of leaders who wouldn't do that just because it was against orders. Thats also why I like Bill.

Another character dead? Geez,they really are cutting the wage bill this year aren't they? :p Or maybe he isn't dead,maybe we will see. As for Pierce,was he really transferred? Or is he dead as well? Why was his phone just lying there?

You just gotta love Chloe,don't ye? :D

4*
    So are this Dr Romano and Co some sort of reference to the whole new world order thing.

Is fox trying to say something?

Maybe im going off track here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Jack Bauer

4*
    I Jack Bauer had a great time watching this episode also. Am still thinking that Heller is alive....it's 24:) Solid performances when Pres Logan and Martha are quarelling...roll on 2-3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

3*
    Does anybody else think that maybe, just maybe, Wayne Palmer was Henderson's contact and is on-board the plane? I just started thinking that near the end of the episode for some reason. Probably not, but where is Wayne now? He went off with Bill but he wasn't at his house in the last two episodes. If it's not him, it's got to be someone we'd know from this or a previous series. I can't see why they would have delayed Chloe finding the manifest otherwise.

Nice to see mention of Bierko waking up, too often they just forget about what went before, but I can't see how he knows anything about what's going on now.

And we get to see that Logan really is just a puppet. Perhaps Dr. Whatsit is part of 'The Company' that's calling the shots on Prison Break?

Very good episode once again.

• Advertisement

4*
    OMG Jack Bauer is on Boards :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

4*
    Shanegggg wrote:
    Loved the way Audrey supposedly had 3 minutes to live, but with a belt and Jack by herside, shes grand. :D

Jack made a comment about the Artery not being cut. He could also have used his heatray vision to close the wound :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

3*
    4 stars

surprised with Hellar doing a swan dive off the cliff (i think he is still alive)
    good to see Curtis again

what gets me is how the hell could Jack Bauer get on that plane so easily. lets see, he put up his hood grabbed 2 suit cases and that disguised him. are all the security etc. blind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I suspect that was his invisibility hood, puts it on and he's invisible :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Mossy Monk wrote:
    what gets me is how the hell could Jack Bauer get on that plane so easily. lets see, he put up his hood grabbed 2 suit cases and that disguised him. are all the security etc. blind?
    before he did that i was thinking that a good american dad parody of 24 would be for jack to pretend he was a piece of luggage, i never actually epected him to just walk on the plane with his hood up!

I also loved how jack screamed out "audrey can you confirm that secretary heller just drove of the cliff into the lake??" while audrey was right there. smooooooottthhhh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

3*
    Smurfpiss wrote:
    I also loved how jack screamed out "audrey can you confirm that secretary heller just drove of the cliff into the lake??" while audrey was right there. smooooooottthhhh.

it was chloe he asked to confirm. Audrey would have found out anyway :D

Advertisement