Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[April 21-22] IPSA Level II Practical Pistol Competition

Options
  • 12-03-2006 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Level II Practical Pistol Competition

Friday 21st & Saturday 22nd April, 2006 - NITSA Ranges, Buskhill.

IPSC rules apply.
    IPSC Members Only. Rule 6.5.1 applies.
    Courses of fire: 7 Stages (to be announced on the day).
    Minimum number of rounds: 100.
    Entry fee: £40 sterling. Payable on entry.
    Entries Close 31 st March
    Download full details http://www.nitsa.org.uk/Level_II_Comp.pdf
    Download entry form.http://www.nitsa.org.uk/Level_II_Entry_Form.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

*bump*
    Any results? The IPSA website appears to have vanished...

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

Someone (namely me ) forgot to pay the hosting charges and thats why the website is down. I hope to have it back up and running before the end of the week . Results have been e-mailed to the competitors already and I will post an abbreviated one on the website as soon as it is back .Fyi . I came 4th in production class being beaten by 3 members of the ukpsa team . It was a fantastic shoot with great stages and fantastic weather . well done to all the organising team and ro's .

zed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Sparks,
    The results were posted on the day at N.I.T.S.A. for all competitors to view and compare and then removed when the grounds closed.
    There is an unwritted rule/feeling in some quarters that people who use and own fullbore pistols would rather have their anonymity and privacy kept such so as to avoid any notification to the scumbag and criminal element where a potential weapon might be stolen/co-erced.
    For the record, the shoot went off very well, good fun had by all and some very good stages, on that note, very well done to the range crew for their organisation and running of a very enjoyable and successful event.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I get the whole personal security aspect of things CD, but you do see that there's a serious risk of creating an impression of a sport that has to hide away from people and so is in some way dodgy, don't you?

And no, it doesn't just apply to IPSA, it applies to ISSF shooting too - especially up North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

For the record, I scored 5th in production class, with oldzed sneaking in ahead of me. The Irish crew performed well considering we were greatly outnumbered by UK participants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

Hi all ,The ipsa website is back up .www.ipc-ireland.org , I will be updating it in the coming days and have to say im really glad I have it back up before all our guys return from the states or I would have had my ass kicked .
    By the way I trounced chopperdog:D keep training puppy and we will let you run with the big dogs soon. ( i will probably get trashed by him in the next comp now).

DVC

Zed

Advertisement