Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Plumbers Interested in Wood Pellet Boiler Training?

Options
  • 25-04-2006 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hello All,

The company I work for is an importer and distributor of wood pellet boilers and we are looking for plumbers who are interested in attending a 3 day training event in Austria from 21st to 23rd of June.

The trip will include 2 days at the manufacturers factory for training on installation and maintenance of their range of wood pellet, wood chip and log boilers. We are looking for plumbers from all over the country but for this session we only have places for 12 bodies. I suppose that I don't need to add it but we are only interested in qualified plumbers.

The only cost to the plumber will be the price of the flight, we will look after car hire costs, hotel costs and food costs (you'll have to buy your own beer though).

Would interseted parties please contact me through private messages.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Evergreen

For all those interested, I got the dates wrong. The date of departure is Thurs 22nd June returning the evening of Saturday 24th June.

Advertisement