Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pink shirts

• 25-04-2006 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

do any lads on here actually thing pink shirts look good/cool/fashonable? I personally cannot stand seeing men in them, to me it is lads going along with what society deems fashonable, and don't stop and think "God, I look like a ponse". I dunno, maybe it's just me, maybe some guys actually do like wearing them, and don't just wear them so girls will see their 'sensitive side'

Comments

hmmm!Well i dont like pink shirts although i bought a pink top to annoy an ex once!Na.Wouldnt really appeal to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Sheep following a fashion trend is right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Most pink shirts look absolutely ****ing minging, but I've seen the odd one with the right blend of pink look ok. Also depends on the apperance of the individual wearing it aswell.

I don't see much difference between pink shirts and bright yellow, bright orange, bright green shirts though. Too many dodgy shirts in all types of colours if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It's was a fad. That's it. I never wore any such garment, because they looked right gank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

A few of the guys I worked with wore pink shirts and it looked really sharp on them, I never liked guys wearing pink before but they could pull it off ( and they're as straight as anything)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

[sarcasm]It's not PINK, it's SALMON.

Can't you non fashion followers get it right!![/sarcasm]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Cremo wrote:
    [sarcasm]It's not PINK, it's SALMON.

Can't you non fashion followers get it right!![/sarcasm]

Here, here [no sarcasm] :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vulpiner

Guys shouldnt wear pink. Especially straight guys. I mean, come on, what are your women going to think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Pink Shirts???
    down with that sort of thing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Me too i'm fed up of seeing pink shirts on fellas, yuck!

Please stop it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i like it. i have seen some really fit guys in pink shirts and they are damn sexy! remember, at some stage everything that you have worn was a "fashion trend". some guys can get away with it and some cant. personally speaking i do like a fashion conscious guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

Thursday in work is officially pink day.

Pink tailored shirt, silver cuff-links, crisply ironed, powder blue, pink and white tie and Navy Suit.

"I know what you're thinking," Alfie said. "But if you use masculinity like I do, there's no need to fear pink."

It looks great and I feel good wearing it.

Emmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

still havent seen that film. must watch it some night, think its on sky movies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DubNside

A few years ago if a guy wore a Pink anything he get beaten up!

Im sure in certain parts of the country that ud still be the case?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

also pink polo shirts are class with blue jeans and a nice pair of runners.

Pink jumpers with a white polo shirt underneath again classy and a good look.

Emmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Burn them tbh and the idiots that wear them.

Advertisement