Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know where your dog was last night?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

It is horrific but thankfull I always know where my dogs are at night.............sleeping on our bed :D they are not allowed out without us being with them so no fear of our lot doing damage to a person property

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is horific what happend but I have to add my 2 cents worth here - all my dogs (we have 11) are kept in they are neutered & kept under control its is rare that they escape but they NEVER do at night! My neighbour a farmer has dogs that are loose & unspayed or unneutured & they bark & howl all night as do half the village dogs - most of which are owned by farmers. So if all dogs are to be chipped does this include the farmers???? Cause from what I can see they moan about other dogs yet their own dogs are often out roaming, are not spayed or neutered & deffinetly not chipped.

Advertisement