Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The procrastination thread!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

lollers... God, everyone fancies Owen!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

SebtheBum wrote:

What are you implying?! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

SebtheBum wrote:

Are you including yourself in this? :p

Hey, I'm just stating a fact - he did win hottest UCD boardsie after all!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Mmmm....I'm sure that's what you meant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

On procrastination, anybody else freaked by the fact that there's EIGHTEEN of us on the UCD forum ... is nobody trying to study?!

18? Really?

Wow, we've come a long way in 12 months... I remember when it was pretty much just peachy, Mr.Nice Guy, Zane and myself around here most days this time last yr!

Actually... I think we all ended up repeating as well... Hmmm. That's not a good omen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I hadn't heard of it at that stage and I failed, I don't stand a chance:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

SebtheBum wrote:
    Fcuking great film.
    I remember gettin' my bruv to watch it, forgetting that he'd just broken up with his gf of 4 years very recently. Wasn't a wise move. He was incredibly morose by the end of it... But on the bright side, he did agree with me - It is an absolutely fantastic film.
    Just a warning for anyone else: if you're bringing someone with similar circumstances to the cinema to take their mind off stuff, do not go to see RENT. Seriously, one of the saddest movies of all time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

SebtheBum wrote:
    18? Really?

Wow, we've come a long way in 12 months... I remember when it was pretty much just peachy, Mr.Nice Guy, Zane and myself around here most days this time last yr!

Actually... I think we all ended up repeating as well... Hmmm. That's not a good omen.

I miss the good aul' days of this forum. :(

Judging by the likes of the spammy 250 post ''Love'' thread *Zane heads down to the bookies to bet that at least 15 people off this forum will be in Blackrock cometh August!* :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

OT: have discovered TheSnookerClub.com . Will fail exams.

Will see most of you in Blackrock in August. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

OT: have discovered TheSnookerClub.com . Will fail exams.

Ah ya bastard for putting that site up.... I love online snooker! :o

*plays on line snooker*

See you guys August! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

God I wish I had that option! Poxy final year!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

It's a quater to five, and the only thing I have done today that could be considered 'work' is to send off two emails about my internship.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sounds familiar - sent off emails about my internship too... I've been javadoc'ing the hell out of someone else's code, so it feels like I'm doing no work. Only in the last 30 minutes have I sat down and started into my Data Structures notes properly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Not too rub it in but I got two essays done today inbetween my boarding and arguing with my fave sciency student humberto!!yippeeeeeeeeeee!!
    well I didnt really learn the essays but I wrote them out nonetheless!And know Im having the eve off to see my new guy...all in all quite proud of myslef!!

I miss the good aul' days of this forum. :(

Judging by the likes of the spammy 250 post ''Love'' thread *Zane heads down to the bookies to bet that at least 15 people off this forum will be in Blackrock cometh August!* :p
    Absolutely 100% spot on, as ever Zaney me ole China.

Procrastinating with Cheese on toast at the mo. Yum yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

SebtheBum wrote:
    18? Really?

Those were the days. *Has a Wonder Years moment*

Where are the rest though? Snorlax used to post a lot here. Poor oul' Kev got banned and then came back under every variation of the name he could think of, Tribulus doesn't post here much nowadays either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

wow I remember those names.... that explains the whole leaving cert fiasco and how I ended up in UCD! Ah memories of being a lurker...

Yeah, you've moved on from 'lurker' to 'stalker'. I'm not sure if that's much of a step up the ladder, tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement