Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Game - Tell donko where to hang out.

Options
  • 25-04-2006 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hello :)

I never thought I'd ask people where I should go... But I'm bored with all the usual places I go to with friends...

I'm of the male gender, 20 in 2 weeks, and I like rocknroll in the white stripes/pixies/REM vein but I don't like it so loud that I can't talk to people...

My friends and I have been in the same bars for a couple of years now and I'm sick of them...so tell me of fun places to chillax.

I am sick of: The porterhouse in town, the mezz, eamon doran's, doyle's (fleet street?), messers maguires, the palace bar.

I don't like nightclubs, I like gigs but I don't like paying big bucks in to see a band I've never heard of, I'm sick of covers bands, not too loud, and sell smithwick's or other ales because lager, frankly, is disgusting. And I'm looking for a place that caters to a crowd of people my age (give or take) where it's easy to meet people because most of my friends have new college mates and I don't get out as much as I'd like to. Nowhere too classy either because that's just not my scene... :D

If anyone has any suggestions for a new place for a fun night out I'd appreciate it. thankee y'all.

*curtsies*

donk.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

there regular free gigs in TBMC, tis great crack

Advertisement