Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion coming to PS3 & PSP (report)

• 25-04-2006 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=9035
    According to online reports citing an inadvertently mailed version of publisher Bethesda's forthcoming game release list, the company is planning to debut PlayStation 3 and PSP versions of its hit Xbox 360 and PC title Oblivion before the end of 2006.

The unconfirmed but authentic-looking release list, which also shows already announced titles including Star Trek - Battlestations for PlayStation 2 and Star Trek - Legacy for the Xbox 360, has The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion SKUs for both PlayStation 3 (as a launch title) and PSP penciled in for a November 2006 debut.

I've seen the list, they're both down for Nov 6 in the US. That might give an indication of PS3's launch date, perhaps. The PSP version, I'm guessing, isn't an attempted port of the home version!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

oblibion psp will have to be fairly basic. and the ps3 isn't due till "late november" according to GDC. i'd say it's just a projected date for the sake of having a deadline

not exactly surprising though. hopefully they wont charge for horse armour

Advertisement