Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broad band in kilkenny

• 25-04-2006 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

lo, i will be moving into kilkenny city in the very near future and i was wonderin who is the best BB provider for kilkenny? i do quite a bit of D/L and i want good speeds with no restriction if im using for example bittorrent! has any one got any suggestions??
    thanks
    Banbutcher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

chorus have quiet a good system there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

If NTL are in the town they'd be your best bet, cable operators are far superior to standard phoneline DSL providers, failing that, if you have to go for standard phoneline DSL, I'd personally go for Digiweb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

banbutcher wrote:
    lo, i will be moving into kilkenny city in the very near future and i was wonderin who is the best BB provider for kilkenny? i do quite a bit of D/L and i want good speeds with no restriction if im using for example bittorrent! has any one got any suggestions??
    thanks
    Banbutcher

http://www.getbroadband.ie/broadband_deals.php ;)

Advertisement