Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of year UCD Boards Awards

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

besty wrote:
    I beg to differ. I was in O'Briens and saw possibly the best offer on wife beater juice of all time (Stella). Buy a crate for €24, then get the second for €10. Not only will the quantity drive you insane, but the 5% volume should do the trick too.:)
    I move to have the title of my award (much appreciated) to "Best Grammar Nazi". Albeit that my physical prowess is unrivalled by mere men, my modesty and magnanimity stands in the way of my acceptance of such a grand title.

That and the fact that the rest of them say "Best" bar one or two.

On another front, I'd like to unofficially award besty with the "Best name" title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Pythia wrote:
    Pic?

Bitter? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Pythia wrote:
    Pic?

hardly jealous;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Samos wrote:
    Bitter? ;)
    Yep..bit him too *hiuck*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Pythia wrote:
    Pic?

*flicks through yesterday's pics. Finds Owen. Is distracted by beautiful raven haired award winner sitting alongside said Owen :p *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

LOL elmyra! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

lol

Im pretty surprised that i got that tbh. Thinking someone was bribing people. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Yay everyone I voted for won!! had a brill day yesterday.Forum was great fun all together.I mean who would have guessed that elmyra is such a closet urastar fan,that kaptainredeye liked to show his nipples that much or that scraggs was a closet alcho(vodka and bulmers??!!)Was it my imagination or did we meet sangre?? Towards the end is a bit of a haze??combination of sunstroke and alcohmahol
    Was funny when i went home in between the forum and the porterhouse cos I had to try and smarten myself up and put on a bit of makeup,so difficult to do when your drunk!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Im pretty surprised that i got that tbh. Thinking someone was bribing people.

lol trust me there was no bribing involved. Guess the ladies just love ya.

You didn't even have to campaign or anything!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

On another front, I'd like to unofficially award besty with the "Best name" title.
    There's just too many people to thank!
    Ok, well I'll keep it short and sweet. Cheers Hulla!

• Advertisement

Didn't bribe anyone!

I have sunburn from sitting at lake2. I never had sunburn before, it's pants :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Sunburn is bad!!

Did I tell yiz that I didn't get an award cos I'm old and not a Catholic?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

i think it was mentioned aye!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Sangre wrote:
    Ugh....I have done some very, very bad things on Stella...*shudder*
    Isn't that why MNG is crying?

Damn, that was a good episode. A Streetcar Named Marge... season 4 methinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Isn't that why MNG is crying?

Huh? :confused:

Edit: I think I just got it. Simpson's reference. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Samos wrote:
    Bitter? ;)

Nah, I have the official award.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Pythia wrote:
    Nah, I have the official award.
    Lol. Official.

These awards were awarded in the exact same way as the boards awards, just on a smaller scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Face it Pythia, you're a minger.

I was at the boards awards and I don't remember a best looking boardsie award. :confused: And Munster beat Perpignon that day, so I wasn't drunk (victory is much better than alcohol :D) ... as peachy said eoin, we just luv ya! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Best Newcomer: Elmyra
    Best Outsider: Crash_000
    Funniest Poster:Sangre
    Best Looking Poster: B-K-DzR
    Most Helpful/Informative Poster: Irlrobins
    Best Troller: Firespinner
    Best Debater: Blush 01
    Biggest Grammar Nazi: Hullaballoo
    Best Hack: Vainglory
    Best Drunk: Orangerooster
    Best Thread: Scoring classmates
    Worst Thread:Anything SU related
    Best Banning: Simultaneous banning of Panda and Vainglory
    Most exasperating Topic: SU
    and
    Overall Best UCD Boards poster of the year: Scraggs

Fantastic night. Pity services were complete gits :)
    I do!

• Advertisement

Sorry humbert to calarify my post, I meant the all-boards boards awards ... although I'm pretty sure that's not their correct title!

I've never won anything like this before (or even been in the running really) so am fairly chuffed if it wasnt a piss take :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

No it wasnt a pisstake BK dzr :)

B-K-DzR wrote:
    I've never won anything like this before (or even been in the running really) so am fairly chuffed if it wasnt a piss take :p

We were saying you weren't at all aware of how cute you are....when we talking about you when you weren't there.....aw crap.....*shuts up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

B-K-DzR wrote:

awhhhh you are so sweet!Its so nice when cute guys dont realise there cute...oh noes I hope we're not making your head too big here:) yeah am pretty chuffed with my award too:rolleyes: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

jayzis ladies, why don't yiz just PM yer mobile numbers to him and let him choose! :p Stud, eh, think you're better than us, with your... hairy chin...!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

DaveMcG wrote:
    jayzis ladies, why don't yiz just PM yer mobile numbers to him and let him choose! :p Stud, eh, think you're better than us, with your... hairy chin...!!! :mad:
    Someone is jealous:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hermione* wrote:
    I was at the boards awards and I don't remember a best looking boardsie award. :confused:

Hehe, it was the award where everyone went "Who?!" in unison when it was announced. Then someone mentioned After Hours and everyone went "Aaahh right."

Scraggs...how long were you pretending to be American with those blokes in the Porterhouse? I had to leave, it was getting too funny.

jayzis ladies, why don't yiz just PM yer mobile numbers to him and let him choose!
    I have most of em already ;)
    oh noes I hope we're not making your head too big here
    Nah, im not that kinda person*

*finds pin to pop ego baloon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

B-K-DzR wrote:
    I have most of em already

Your going down ya little sh1t! :D

Advertisement