Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of year UCD Boards Awards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grimes wrote:
    Your going down ya little sh1t! :D

*resists urge to say something filthy*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Sangre wrote:
    Face it Pythia, you're a minger.
    LOL.
    In fairness she is attractive but only in a generic way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Poor Pythia , I dont know if your attractive, Ive never met you BUT with the ratio of lads to girls on ucd boards, for a bloke to win a WHOLE lot of male posters must have voted for Bkdzr . (call for a "the following people are gay" thread)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Nah, the girls were just far more united in their opinion. The lads were all over the place. :)

B-K-DzR won it easily tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

lol grimes. Kinda got me worried now tho :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

B-K-DzR wrote:
    lol grimes. Kinda got me worried now tho :p

Well I voted for you. Ive Pm'd you my phone number like 50 times and you never get back to me! Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Actually, from what I've seen I'd reckon our boards are about 50/50, or close enough to it. But peachy can probably confirm that, I'm just going on guesswork. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

eeeehhhh I've just been informed that I was in the Turks Head...I dont remember this at all!!!

Peachy that american thingy was a baaaaaaad idea..I shoulda just left it but nooooo Scraggs has to keep going! Cant believe you left me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

A friend's girlfriend fell for another mate while he was pretending to be German. Oh the hilarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Scraggs wrote:
    eeeehhhh I've just been informed that I was in the Turks Head...I dont remember this at all!!!

Peachy that american thingy was a baaaaaaad idea..I shoulda just left it but nooooo Scraggs has to keep going! Cant believe you left me!!
    I'd no idea you were that drunk, though I was pretty drunk, still, sorry I missed that american thing, go on how did it end????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Pythia wrote:
    Pic?

lol! UR raging!!

Lickableist poster counts for nought in UCD forums!

Meanwhile..... I silently assemble my AK in the corner of a dark basement close to the UCD campus, waiting for the next UCD Beers, disgruntled at not even getting a mention (despite rare, unimaginative posts, mostly when threads have run their course) , Oh ill catch up with you ALLL, even those not attending the UCD beers......BAM! Only poster left in ucd, then ALL the awards will be mine!!!##123'12#3'!;@$ :D :eek: :confused::D :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Nah, the girls were just far more united in their opinion. The lads were all over the place. :)

B-K-DzR won it easily tbh.
    In other words the rest of the lads are ugly;).

Well, I think the new haircut really suits Seb .... but unfortunately he won't be here next year for him to be eligible for the award

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Oh yeah. Owen will just have to win again then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ok, I seriously can't be arsed looking over the last 16-17 pages of this thread, so would somebody please sum up the jist of it for a poor, unfortunate baldy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

SebtheBum wrote:
    Ok, I seriously can't be arsed looking over the last 16-17 pages of this thread, so would somebody please sum up the jist of it for a poor, unfortunate baldy?
    You didn't win anything.

Best Newcomer: Elmyra
    Best Outsider: Crash_000
    Funniest Poster:Sangre
    Best Looking Poster: B-K-DzR
    Most Helpful/Informative Poster: Irlrobins
    Best Troller: Firespinner
    Best Debater: Blush 01
    Biggest Grammar Nazi: Hullaballoo
    Best Hack: Vainglory
    Best Drunk: Orangerooster
    Best Thread: Scoring classmates
    Worst Thread:Anything SU related
    Best Banning: Simultaneous banning of Panda and Vainglory
    Most exasperating Topic: SU
    and
    Overall Best UCD Boards poster of the year: Scraggs

Fantastic night. Pity services were complete gits :)

TBH, I think this suffices as summary. :D

Blowfish wrote:
    You didn't win anything.
    No sh*t, I already knew that, I was thinkin more along the lines of whatever grotesque unbelievable bizarre and unprecedented banter that might've been flying about the place earlier in the thread.

I've read it all, and I can't actually think of any particularly brilliant/ entertaining banter, but maybe the waking up at 6 is getting to me. :(
    Apart that is from the girlies re-assuring B-K-DzR that he deserved to win his award :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sangre wrote:
    Face it Pythia, you're a minger.

Well in a post you made a while ago you claimed to have scored me, so your standards can't be too high!

Guys, I'm not pissed I didn't win an award. I didn't go to the thing ffs!
    Some of us have more important things to do than get annoyed over stuff like that.
    I would, however, prefer if people stopped saying stuff about how I look, thanks.

• Advertisement

Hermione wrote:
    I've read it all, and I can't actually think of any particularly brilliant/ entertaining banter, but maybe the waking up at 6 is getting to me.
    Apart that is from the girlies re-assuring B-K-DzR that he deserved to win his award
    Don't encourage the guy! Honestly, he'll have a decadent playboy lifestyle before the year's out, at this rate...

By the by, just noticed that you have a quote in your sig from my favourite Queen song. I salute your good taste!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Pythia wrote:
    Well in a post you made a while ago you claimed to have scored me, so your standards can't be too high!

Curse you Stella Artois!

*shakes fist at sky*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

(Sangre and I have never met btw, just to set that straight.)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Your Beautiful when your angry rachel.......

Your Beautiful when your angry racheal.......
    Subtle, joe. Subtle.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Thanks!

Thanks Seb, during a prolonged period of sheer heartbreak and desperation, that song was played on repeat many many times ... the poor people suffering from this couldn't say a word of complaint given their sympathy for me! That motto got me though many difficult moments.
    Pythia wrote:

Guys, I'm not pissed I didn't win an award. I didn't go to the thing ffs!
    Some of us have more important things to do than get annoyed over stuff like that.
    I would, however, prefer if people stopped saying stuff about how I look, thanks.

TBH, guys don't have standards. And you do have "Sex0rest Boardster" in your sigline, it doesn't really imply modesty! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I just remembered we briefly met Sangre outside the forum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

To be fair it's not like it's her opinion, scraggs has her elder disciple in hers and I have nothing in mine, just listing our accolades. Responding to sangre, big mistake:p

Yea that was a surprise, nicer in person it has to be said, he didn't stay long or I wandered away...

• Advertisement

Sorry, what I meant was, it seemed contradictory to a request (from Pythia) to stop commenting on her appearance. I knew I should have put that part in! And imo it is a little. But that could be a minority interpretation. I don't wish to offend anyone.

Advertisement