Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of year UCD Boards Awards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I've seen your collection of posts on the UCDSU boards, funny how few people bother to reply to them....

I suppose the idea that we (mostly) like each other, and get on ok and are having a bit of fun, is too bourgeois for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

You hand out awards to each other on these boards??? FFS:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    jealous much? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

You hand out awards to each other on these boards??? FFS:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why not?! Tis fun, and distracts us from what we're supposed to be doing. Anyway, we're all lovely, so obviously we like each other :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

And I have magical commie-techno-socio-acrobatic abilities. Come around to the UCDSU.net message boards and I'll show you some messed-up thangs. Like the contents of my wasteful, diseased head.

http://www.ucdsu.net/forum/index.php

Stop pimping your site.

I'm sure that could be considered advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

And I have magical commie-techno-socio-acrobatic abilities. Come around to the UCDSU.net message boards and I'll show you some messed-up thangs. Like the contents of my wasteful, diseased head.

That site is a load of arse, hence why fanboys have to come on here to plug it.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Shill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 VenusInFurs

Its not my site sister, its OUR site!

Join in the fun. We have threads on Lesbians on Ecstasy, the Fourth International Skinhead Alliance, Maoists on Fox TV, Mike Baldwin, raps on Social Democracy and general all-round mentalism and debauchery without the hyper-sensitive trigger happy moderators.

Keep tuned too for information on this weekends rave and our new poll "Who's your favourite New Left Terrorist Group?". The madness never stops :eek:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

lol thats funny because I was just there and well.... its not that great

And the award for worst and lonliest forum in the world goes to UCDSU.net for having 671 users
    Post about how uncool we are on UCDSU boards and see how many replies you get.... im guessing................0

I happen to like our hyper sensitive trigger happy moderators ;) . I also dont go onto your (or "our" forum) and post about how crap it is there and insult its poster

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Award for the person I'd like to see banned due to his previous posts - VenusInFurs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

...without the hyper-sensitive trigger happy moderators.
    Oi!...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Ignore him, nobody cares about the forum he's on so he's pestering us. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

welcome back ladies and gentlemen the results are well and truly in for one of our shock categories....its the

go F**k off cause ur posts are always utter S**te.............. and the winner is...DCVIF........(that would prob be personal abuse so i wont name names)

please god ban him i would if i could but i cant.....

without the hyper-sensitive trigger happy moderators.

personal abuse against peachy/truckle :eek:

tintinr35 wrote:
    personal abuse against peachy/truckle :eek:
    and against me, for I is a mod on the boards he's on about...

hows ur trigger finger apparently not very itchy!!!

tintinr35 wrote:
    hows ur trigger finger apparently not very itchy!!!
    You'd be surprised...

Anyway, back on topic...
    Best lurker: The SU President-elect! Mwahahahahaha!

You'd be surprised...

Anyway, back on topic...
    Oh, don't worry, I have my eye on him too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

the hyper-sensitive trigger happy moderators.

Well now, I'm never one to disappoint :p

VenusInFurs banned for general insults and pimping of a pretty crappy site that no-one is really interested in.

Dear God I've wanted to do that for aaaages :D

Continue on good posters, peace resumes once more.

Best Mod Goes to.........fanfare please..........PP

• Advertisement

Ah peachy what'd we do without her eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭sephirosis

You'd be surprised...

as a fellow lurker I can only say :eek:...i did not realise he was among our ranks.......*disappears back into hole*

Well now, I'm never one to disappoint :p

VenusInFurs banned for general insults and pimping of a pretty crappy site that no-one is really interested in.

Dear God I've wanted to do that for aaaages :D

Continue on good posters, peace resumes once more.
    Loev. <3

Theres SOOOOOOO many lurkers!
    For gods sake lads register!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

With my prior knowledge of Boards Awards I will strive to get an award for the Boardsies Awards 2007.Or can we have a Start of the Year Boardsies Awards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Scraggs wrote:
    Theres SOOOOOOO many lurkers!
    For gods sake lads register!
    And the award for least understanding of the meaning of the term "lurker" goes to...:p

You can have The Scraggs Award for enthusiam... its brings a tear to my eye to see such promise in a n00b! [ha I said n00b]

Thanks Scraggs!!!

Scraggs wrote:
    You can have The Scraggs Award for enthusiam... its brings a tear to my eye to see such promise in a n00b! [ha I said n00b]

I have an AWARD WHEEEEE!!!

• Advertisement

SebtheBum wrote:
    And the award for least understanding of the meaning of the term "lurker" goes to...:p
    Ah boo you!! I was referring to certain SU types/auditors that arent registered [well afaik] I know who ye are!!

Advertisement