Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Family Guy Season 4 on DVD

• 25-04-2006 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭

Did anybody Buy This. I got the last copy in cork in virgin yesterday. it sold out everywhere. its so funny

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

To be sure, although I've had series 4 since october!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

how many episodes were on it at the end of it all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

Mossy Monk wrote:
    how many episodes were on it at the end of it all?
    13 and i check what way its being done is america. its 13 too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

think i will stick to whats on the pc atm till i see what happens in the future

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ye I bought it in work (Xtra Vison),and we sold out of them in 2 days. I'd say the creators will make another mint out of dvd sales. American Dad also sold out right away as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

tvnutz wrote:
    Ye I bought it in work (Xtra Vison),and we sold out of them in 2 days. I'd say the creators will make another mint out of dvd sales. American Dad also sold out right away as well.
    i whatched the special features and they are really funny. i can't actually the believe the shows creators does nearly all the voices.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭easy_as_easy

13 and i check what way its being done is america. its 13 too

the series is split into season 4 and season 5 so techinally speaking there is 24 episodes not 13. they have just released the first half of FG, before they got dropped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Got it in work (also xtravision) some great craic, little bit short tho !

Advertisement