Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whoa!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Coool chair. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Yep,
    I mean, the i-bot can CLIMB STAIRS!!! *and* means you can look somone in the eye while talking to them, not to mention not needing ramps everywhere, that sorta stuff is what personal independence is *really* about imho. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol, f*cking hell, the fun to be had in that chair! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I laugh at your puny chair.

What you need is one of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Definitely get the optional .50 calibre and grenade launcher,
    great for navigating those busy queues in Tescos.;)

• Advertisement

[me]Starts drawing blueprints for new improved Tank-Chair [/me] *evilgrin ;)

Hey, we should have a competition here, "Design the Coolest Chair"....... I might even come up with a prize for the best one! :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

very good :D! iv made that tank picture the cover page for the OTs club on Bebo/ tcd.

hmm anyone for adapted quad bikes? or amphibious 3-wheelers (could probably do with better back and lateral supports but still :D! http://garnetaccessproject.tripod.com/bigfoot.jpg

Linky seems dead snorlax :)

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Pipp

That chair is cool. About time something like this was developed.:D

Advertisement