Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tactis for FM2006

Options
  • 26-04-2006 8:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I have been playin the same tactics for the last 2 games FM 05 and 06 . Its 2 centre backs 2 dms right and left midfielders an amc and 2 strikers. Just wondering have people been succesful with something different . However i do refuse to play 4 at the back its against my principles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

I've never played with any other tactic but 4-4-2 counter attack and won league each season

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

i switch between 4-2-3-1st and 4-3-1-2 once 1 gets old i switch to the other both always work well!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I operate a 442 with normal wingers away and attacking (i.e. more forward) wingers when away. I never change anything else and win quite alot with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kingpj86

Do you all agree then that 4 at the back is the way to go. Do you concede many goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

I always go with 4 at the back, unless im chasing a game. If your looking for a great low cost defender Robert Huth from Chelsea.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kingpj86

iregk wrote:
    I always go with 4 at the back, unless im chasing a game. If your looking for a great low cost defender Robert Huth from Chelsea.

What do you do for subs then when you can only pick 5.Do you put full backs on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I pick 4-4-2 Free as my main formation. In tough games I change to 4-1-4-1 or 4-2-1-2-1 (Chelsea Style) if their full backs are trying the overlap with their midfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

kingpj86 wrote:
    What do you do for subs then when you can only pick 5.Do you put full backs on the bench.

I play gallas on the Right and have Ferrera on the bench. If I need a right full I have one there. If I need a left full I can put Gallas over there and bring on Ferrera.

Advertisement