Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBA from DBS ( Dublin business school )

Options
  • 26-04-2006 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi all

I'm gaurav from INDIA. I'm engineering graduate from mechanical and having 2 years of exp.

I'm planning to do MBA from DBS. this is their first batch starting from sep 2006. this course is recognised by John Moorey Univ UK.

I want to know the recognition of DBS in Ireland and World wide .
    Job oppurtunities after doing MBA from there .

Part time job oppurtunities.
    Average salary of graduates.

Looking to hear from the group soon
    Gaurav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

hi all

I'm gaurav from INDIA. I'm engineering graduate from mechanical and having 2 years of exp.

I'm planning to do MBA from DBS. this is their first batch starting from sep 2006. this course is recognised by John Moorey Univ UK.

I want to know the recognition of DBS in Ireland and World wide .
    Job oppurtunities after doing MBA from there .

Part time job oppurtunities.
    Average salary of graduates.

Looking to hear from the group soon
    Gaurav

DBS degrees are not worth the paper they're written on. Acrynom also known to stand for "Daddy's Business School" i.e. south dublin rich-kids who didn't get enough CAO points are sent there to avoid family embarassment. Nice eye candy, although ramp talent beats DBS any day of the week.

With any MBA, personality counts for a lot. Try Trinity's MBA - Ranked 2nd globally for International Mobility, 3rd globally for Value for Money, 7th in Europe for Alumni Salary Levels. The programme is ranked 85th globally, and 22nd in Europe. (Times HES).

Unlike at DBS where you'll get just a qualification, you'll get an education at Trinity.

Advertisement