Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hard to describe this youtube video

• 26-04-2006 9:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

Go to www.youtube.com and type into search: Jeter getting the ever loving poop chopped out of him!

I can't imagine this will stay up too long. Its basically a video recorded in a bar on tour with Carlito, Johhny Jeter, Umaga and John Cena. Theres nothing that scandalous in it but I can't imagine its somthing WWE likes being shown.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Ouch! UMAGA!! lol

From one bunch of role models to another:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NFQO7VVT

As Vince said, I cant see this lasting too long, its pretty funny though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

worlds worst anti smoking ad, he barely even got the message accross

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha, that was gas. I only wish Flair was there

I don't see how WWE could get it removed, it's not like they own the copyright to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Out of interest Vince, where did the idea of typing that into youtube come from? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

He got it of rajah.com. You beat me too it vince :p was gonna put that up aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

gimmick wrote:
    Out of interest Vince, where did the idea of typing that into youtube come from? :D

lol. In my defence I got it off www.pwinsider.com. Please believe me!

i stand corrected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Check out this video of fan trying to attack HBK at the recent Raw show in Belfast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0FtZitgQUQ

If ya haven't heard about it, HBK is supposed to of taken Bret glasses from a fan and put them on and one fan jumped the barrier and tried to attack HBK. .

Now that's hard to describe, hard to see as well :D
    You can see Bret's glasses though and then the guy flying over the barrier, shame the camera was knocked away at that time. But the fans reaction says enough.

Advertisement