Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window where bath screen normally goes

Options
  • 26-04-2006 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I have just bought a new house and as I was showing my tiler where I wanted him to tile the bathroom last night, I noticed something and I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this.

The problem is that the bathroom window is overhanging the bath - in other words the edge of the bath where I would normally put the bathscreen is in the middle of the window. The house is already plumbed & wired for the shower beside the window, so moving it to the other end is not an option.

Does anyone know of any type of bath screen I can use in this situation? I know I could use a shower curtain on a rail, but to be honest I just don't like them, so I would like to avoid it if possible. (I'm assuming a regular bathscreen will not survive on about 12-18 inches of attachment to the wall, but correct me if I'm wrong on that.)

I know I have described this badly, so I have attempted to draw out what I mean in the attached.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Advertisement