Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Advice, waiting 8 month+ for phone and broadband

• 26-04-2006 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm presently waiting 8 months fotr eircon to hook me up with a phone line. It's a new estate. It's crazy so it is. At the start the told me there needed to be a new line layed from the exchange to the estate. This was done back in Feb and still my house ain't hooked up. other houses in the estate are all hooked up and going.

I have offical complaint in thiw Eircom & Commreg but its ireland and there is no reluatory body that can govern such matters as connections, What a joke, What the point of Commreg if they can regulate the monolopy telecoms provider.

I'm in the middle of contacting my local TD to see if he can do anything and I've a reporteer friend insterest in ppublishing an article in the North County Leader and Fingal Independant.

Anywho anyone know of a course of action that might help.

Any help would be great cheers,
    Chris.

Advertisement