Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Golf Cd Player

Options
  • 26-04-2006 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

I recently purchased a golf, which does not have a cd player. but i have seen in golfs before a 6cd changer which seemed to a standard volkswagon assessory, it wasnt a flashy cd player. does anybody know if these can be got from a volkswagon dealer?Intead of going into a boyracer shop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Here's one for around €325. It's brand new, it's original VW, and I think it's the unit you're talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T5-POLO-GOLF-IN-DASH-6-DISC-CD-CHANGER-NEW_W0QQitemZ4634901450QQcategoryZ9889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

I have one of these in my golf. They were always an option on the golf, never a standard accessory. But are a great unit, so handy to have the 6 discs in dash as opposed to in the boot. Not too easy to come by aftermarket, but good ol eBay might throw up more of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

thanks lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

My advice is get a standard CD player and replace the existing radio/cassette player, go for one which fits in with the blue lighted dashboard shading and can play MP3's and the like. No point in shelling out €300 for something which a player for €150 will have much more functionality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

thats my was my thinking aswell.cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭$Leon$

if its a mk4 your talking about u can get either a single or 6 disc player/changer to fit below the current tape/radio. both quiet expensive to buy genuine can't remember the exact price. if all u want is single disc buy decent spurious. i'm sure you could also get decent spurious 6 disc changer cheaper than genuine. only thing is it'll prob be in boot or glove box

Advertisement