Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revenue

Options
  • 26-04-2006 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

So i rang them today as my tax credits are still the exact same as last year. Owiong to the budget i was expecting about 40euro extra per month which hasn't materialised.

After shimmying past the automated voice thing i got through to a helpful girl. And explained my situation that the form hasn't been issued to my employer or myself. She checked my records and says that she has no record of me being in employment. The last record she had for my on the revenue database was in december 2004 (for the company i currently work for). I explained that i still work for the same company and have been continuously since may 2004.

I asked about paying stamps (to make sure my company aren't pulling a fast one) and she said that she wouldn't know as its the social welfare that take care of that.

Are the revenue that sloppy when it comes to record keeping? Are there any implications to this I don't know about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭conor_mc

They've introduced a new computer system recently so they're a bit all over the place. My mother was surprised to get a copy of my tax credits recently -they were sent out to her because she had taken out a covenant on me 20 years ago!

Advertisement