Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 bed duplex - completion?

Options
  • 26-04-2006 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

hi - is anyone else waiting on completion of 4 bed duplex in the park in June?
    we originally had a different 4 bed with completion date in November but were shown another one with completion in just seven weeks. Possibly someone backed out of it? and I'm a bit worried about why someone would back out at such a late stage?

We are around a small green area in the park (well our balcony is) and the green seems unfinished to say the least at the moment but there is people already living around it and was wondering if they will finish the green area soon? Have children and this is why I changed as I like the idea of them being able to play on the green.

Advertisement