Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callcost.com???

Options
  • 26-04-2006 11:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

I was watching eddie Hobbs on Show me the money last week and he mentioned a website that give you guidence on which mobile phone tarrif best suits your needs. I cant rem exactly what the name was - but it calculates it up for you.
    Ive always been pre-paid but now I want ot get a bill phone and so Id like a bit of advice from the experts.

Thanks foir the help!.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

Dellgirl2 wrote:
    I was watching eddie Hobbs on Show me the money last week and he mentioned a website that give you guidence on which mobile phone tarrif best suits your needs. I cant rem exactly what the name was - but it calculates it up for you.
    Ive always been pre-paid but now I want ot get a bill phone and so Id like a bit of advice from the experts.

Thanks foir the help!.
    i know its a pain in the arse but work it out for yourself,get the info for the phone companies, work out the costs etc and use your current usage as an example. I had a bill phone with O2 was grand worked it out myself and everything bills only came to €45 per months I would class myself as a medium user,so using the info from my bill I inputed it into the web site and the cheapest they got was €60 per month even tho the offer i signed up for was still active
    Just last month got myself €40 per month for more minutes the site never picked this up either
    ps. its callcosts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

www.callcosts.ie -> .com is just an ad paradise.

Advertisement