Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World first?

Options

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yep. Didn't take long for the bitching & moaning to start over on the US forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Not to defend the yanks but they did kinda get screwed over :P

The hotfix went in during US maintenance, meaning when the servers came up they had a new AQ that needed to be cleared before they could attempt C'Thun. At the same time the hotfix came just in time for European raid times who also had cleared instances already because maintenance is on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

500 REP!

Fkn ownage.

Funky wrote:

The hotfix went in during US maintenance, meaning when the servers came up they had a new AQ that needed to be cleared before they could attempt C'Thun. At the same time the hotfix came just in time for European raid times who also had cleared instances already because maintenance is on Wednesday.
    also, dry your usa eyes mate!

UR ALL JEALOUS

anyway the time of the hotfix was clearly because Tigole was having a bitch fight with DnT cause they called him out

• Advertisement

jesus ****ing christ just noticed he has 4390 gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Funky wrote:

I could be wrong but previously, I believe, maintenance times were such that the US servers had precisely that advantage. Some of the threads are hilarious, such as this one

There's far too much irony floating around at the moment for me to cope with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

j0e wrote:
    Not that I could fit all that info in on my crappy display, but what's the UI mod? Looks nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I was about to say the complete opposite. Some people have horrendous UI mods :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

But so much info... you'd never get bored just trying to figure out what it all means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 chomsky

This just shows what some of us having been saying for weeks/months. Cthun has been unkillable until the hotfix.

Good to see a Euro guild sticking it to the US guilds though, god knows the crying the US official forums will provide. I suspect hilarity has already ensued, although I don't want to go there.

I was speaking to Furor (a blizzard guy responsible for high end fights and quests who I used to do raids with in Everquest - he's an asshole) and he was claiming, righteously, that Cthun was perfectly killable (which he wasn't).

Good to see him made to look like an asshole (which he is).

Many will argue that the balancing of this fix made Cthun easy, those people are full of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Funky,

I hereby declare a race to the C'thun kill.
    My guild versus yours.

It's on like Donkey Kong

Sure whatevaaaar. We may do Ouro not C'thun though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

pffft noob!

Advertisement