Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping in Kilkenny

• 26-04-2006 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I am heading to Kilkenny for the weekend & would like to go shopping, Can anyone let me know if Evans or any other shops for Larger size Ladies are in the city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

I dunno if theres an Evans but there's a place called style. Think its near Argos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 clickclick

no theres no evans. shopping in kk isnt exactly great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 RacingWine

Thanks for the information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

There is a shop beside the metropole, before oxfam, used have big range of larger size clothes upstairs.

now how do I know that ?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

Waterford City isn't that far, less than an hour, there's good shopping here, with Dorothy Perkins and a large Evans Shop. Also Wallis do larger sizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I'd try Carlow,its excellent now for shopping with the new Fairgreen and just about half hour from KK!Actually KK itself is pretty good for shopping, its just that everything is kinda centerd on the High Street, with the Market Cross Centre and Dunnes Stores..

Or if ya were feeling really adventurous the new Whitewater in Newbridge is supposed to be v good too!!

Advertisement