Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST: silver ring

Options
  • 26-04-2006 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hey,

I don't normally do this but if anyone finds silver ring shaped like a snake (coiled up) could they PM me?

Basically I was all over campus (postering) and I didn't notice it was gone until I was finished, so it could be anywhere.

Cheers,
    Æ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Hey,

I don't normally do this but if anyone finds silver ring shaped like a snake (coiled up) could they PM me?

Basically I was all over campus (postering) and I didn't notice it was gone until I was finished, so it could be anywhere.

Cheers,
    Æ
    Ouch! Pity about that, just got home now, otherwise I would have given you a hand to look for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭PhantomBeaker

Actually I lost it yesterday, and have had a bit of a scour since then, but at the moment, I'm just thinking that if it is around, it's probably been picked up by someone. I'm just kinda hoping that such a someone might be reading boards :P

Advertisement