Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

• 26-04-2006 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

:confused: Im doing the prep for a poster for my j.cert art project, its on chess tournament, and im struggling for something to draw for it.
    Iv already drawn :
    1.Chess board
    2.Chess board with chess pieces on it
    3.Different colour combinations for my lettering
    4.The chess pieces up close

I need another image!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

try using different mediums such as charcoal/pastels and doing pictures from different angles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Collage of images making up the squares?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

how about using perspective to create a space. by placing one or two large chess pieces at the front and reducing the sizes of other pieces towards the background (ones at back the smallest) to create space. You could place king queen at front largest most powerfull pieces and the pawns at back the weakest pieces. play with how you place them to make it interesting and Good Luck!

artieanna

Advertisement