Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental valuation

Options
  • 26-04-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

I will be looking to rent out my house in the coming months and was wondering the best way to come up with a reasonable rental valuaton. I was thinking of getting an estate agent evaluation but will they do that if I am not going to use them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Just take a look at he websites for similar properties in you area. Realise that things will vary though.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

No need to go to an estate agent, but if you are deciding employ one to rent it out, they should give you a free valuation.

Just use the comparative method by looking at similar rents/lets in the area and applying a price. www.daft.ie is a good place to start.

work out how much rent you need to cover your mortgage also.

Advertisement