Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting insured after a ban for no tax, nct & ins.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

drdre wrote:
    yes you are right i am pleading gulity for a reason as i did do it and im not lying about it.thats what annoys me about the guards as they are lying.
    For gods sake talk to a lawyer and get it pleaded down to careless driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Bond-007 wrote:
    For gods sake talk to a lawyer and get it pleaded down to careless driving.
    Thats exactly what im trying to do.as they the poilce are making it to be dangerous driving but it should be carelessFor careless driving most people get fines and endoresment and not many bans are given.

But the solictor said he will try and sort this out before 5th oct.
    do you know how i can try it get it to carless driving.people have said to me to go to the actual guard and talk to him and see what he says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

frobisher wrote:
    Anyone got any experience on getting insurance after being banned? I think I'm facing an up hill struggle!

are you for real if you were not on a computer id beat the **** out of you ya prick, i have to pay thousands in insurance because of nobcheese like you. youre the scum of the earth and you should never be insured because you clearly have total disreguard for law. go **** yourself you prick

are you for real if you were not on a computer id beat the **** out of you ya prick, i have to pay thousands in insurance because of nobcheese like you. youre the scum of the earth and you should never be insured because you clearly have total disreguard for law. go **** yourself you prick
    what are you at, you are muppet for using all the bad words.i cannot read that knacker english sorry:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

vannistelrooy10,
    Don't hold back, let all the frustration flow!!!:rolleyes:

Drdre,
    I just hope that no matter what the court outcome that you don't drive like that in a public place going forward. I do think the dangerous driving charge is a bit harsh but there is so much of this going on that the guards have to come down hard on those found doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

drdre wrote:
    what are you at, you are muppet for using all the bad words.i cannot read that knacker english sorry:o

**** off back to cabinteely ya prick, maybe mammy or daddy might get you off your ban and buy you a gti, you are a ****ing joke, you went to a cruise acted the muppet got caught, now you have to take your punishment and btw i am no pikie, i just amnt a dry ****e like the rest of you pc ****ers, its quite funny actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I can see the ban hammer being used here!

Bond-007 wrote:
    I can see the ban hammer being used here!
    yes hope he gets banned as thats just an unbelieve stupid post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Give it a rest lads im getting sick of getting emails for completly off topic comments. And no i wont turn off the instant notifications. :p

Dont get me wrong I'm looking forward to Oct 5th and hope he gets done rightly so there will be no 40K GTI in Jan for poor little dre. :D But thats just cos I dont like him :)

On a helpful note find out who the judge will be and see what hes like as when it comes down to it hes the most important person in the room on the day. Some dont take arguments against the cops well at all. Pity you cant pull the Garda mate card like others....... :cool:

Give it a rest lads im getting sick of getting emails for completly off topic comments. And no i wont turn off the instant notifications. :p

Dont get me wrong I'm looking forward to Oct 5th and hope he gets done rightly so there will be no 40K GTI in Jan for poor little dre. :D But thats just cos I dont like him :)
    why donot you like me.go **** yourself.i am fed up of this ****.you ass hole

• Advertisement

**** off back to cabinteely ya prick, maybe mammy or daddy might get you off your ban and buy you a gti, you are a ****ing joke, you went to a cruise acted the muppet got caught, now you have to take your punishment and btw i am no pikie, i just amnt a dry ****e like the rest of you pc ****ers, its quite funny actually.
    i am not saying nothing to you as i donot want to get banned.as you are only a newbie.i have reprted the thread to the mods.:D and im happy in cabinteely and i work hard for a car unlike scumbags like you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well done lads! drdre and vannistelrooy10 banned for a week. Thread closed.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement