Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track bikes or frame

Options
  • 26-04-2006 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a track bike or the frame and then build on.Basically I'm searching for a list of good online or instore shops that would be suitable.Any recommendations?

Price range:€0-€800:)

I've been having a look at the dolan bikes and I'm intersted in them so any shopping info will be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Are you going to be track racing or riding on the street? Remember that full-on track frames/forks won't have any drilling for brakes.

Cycleogical have a nice Dolan track bike on display. They also have a good range of parts. You should drop in for a chat.

Cycleways also have a few things, as well as the Specialized Langster if you want a fully built bike. The Bianchi Pista or Fuji Track are good-value complete bikes too.

Off the top of my head, online options include:
    Planet X - good deals on frames and parts
    Soma Rush - nice all-around frame
    One-One - fully built fixed gear (or frame)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Sneaky_Russian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Nice. If only I was shorter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Holy **** thanks a million!I wasn'texpecting this much feedback.Cheers.
    Pity about my height I would have gone for the fort.All the referencesa are brilliant thanks!
    I'll probably be on the street more.Cheers for the heads up!

Advertisement