Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A problem

• 26-04-2006 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to
    fix this. Have windows xp everytime i have a website
    opened and i go to close it, it wont close i hear a little
    kinda ding sound then when i press Ctrl + ALT + Del
    and i go to close it closes all them down?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Which won't close- your web browser or XP?
    What web browser?
    Scan for spyware using Spybot S&D and AdAware and scan for viruses in Safe Mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Web browser.
    Internet explorer 7 had the other one and it was the
    same its like this ages very f*cking annoying.
    Done a scan nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Usually this means that a dialog or javascript pop-up is active and is waiting for you to do something.

Go into the task manager, choose the IE task, and select "Switch To". This will usually bring up the offending dialog box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

That doesnt work?

Advertisement