Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another first friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

im craving the third series, damn october being sooooo far away.

text me if ye end up moving along before the arrival of the most wonderfullest girl in the wholest widest world! (text me if ye move before i get there too)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Tree wrote:
    text me if ye end up moving along before the arrival of the most wonderfullest girl in the wholest widest world!
    But I already said I wasn't going!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Ken Shabby wrote:
    But I already said I wasn't going!
    one can live in hope

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

So did ye have a good night? Where did ye end up?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Ow, my head....

Yeah, last night was fun. Started in the Abbey until around 11ish when we wandered down to the Oval to meet dudara. Then we moved to the...Slate? And the Brog. Not sure why we went to both, but we did, although we lost dudara and co. along the way...

And then I found myself back at my house with a load of hippyish types singing "Dirty Oul Town" in the living room, at which point I decided it was time to run away or something...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

T'was a good night alright. Got to meet two Trionas - even if one was called Louise. Bumped into all sorts of people who knew me but I didn't know them. :o I have such a bad memory for names. Anybody remember the name of that girl at the bar in the Slate?

that louise wan was very angry at fysh :D highly entertaining

don't remember the name of the girl in the slate, all i remember was there was two of them and i didn't get to talk to either.

man drinking is a bad thing, happily my head has sorted itself out, hurrah for mcdonald's and painkillers

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Oh yeah, I got the evil eye off someone else last night as well, as well as some vicious text messages too (including one from someone who "wanted to defacate in my man's shoe"). I seem to have taken over adam's role of chief lartee in his absence...

And my head still hurts. I'm getting painkillers and going back to bed....

(I don't remember those two girls' names either, unless one of them was called Catz or something like that...)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Tree wrote:
    man drinking is a bad thing
    Be sure it is. If you tried to drink me I'd be very unhappy about it.

fine so,

man, drinking is a bad thing

(and the text fysh got was "i want to defacate in your mam's shoe", the m makes more sense too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OOhh, I spent most of yesterday recovering! Good night though, was that Blitzkrieger in the Oval with Fysh and Tree?

indeed it was. poor boy was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of talking. i hope he got home ok

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Did I look that bad? I admit the concept of walking in a straight line was becoming difficult to grasp, but being unable to remember that girls name is completely independent of my alcohol intake. Bizarrely - wasn't that guy you were talking to in the Slate called Graham?

yeah, i think he was hitting on my sister last halloween and remembered that ive a motorbike and all that sorta thing. think he replaced kyle chatting to the nice girls at one point

Advertisement