Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armstrong?

Options
  • 27-04-2006 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Is Armstrong going to take part in the Tout de France this year or has he officially retired

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

The man has retired from pro racing. Official.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭The Long Fellow

Still don't think Ullrich will win it though!
    Would love if Vino could though

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

Armstrong is doin the New York marathon this year....if ur so interestin in seeing him competing in somethin!!!!

wuld luv Basso to win tour or vino.....wat legends!!!!

by the way flights are around 150e return to Paris for end of tour, if anybody is interested.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Tales Of Topogr

"The Quo" retired about 30 years ago..................:p :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

I think Jan could win this year. Last year he looked to me anyway, as if he was taking it easy in the knowledge that Lance wouldn't be around next year.

Personally I'd love to see him do it as he is and always has been my favoured rider but I wouldn't be disappointed if Basso or Vino was to do it either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement