Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6230i

• 27-04-2006 2:26am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got the Nokia 6230i? I am getting one in the next few days and wondering what are peoples thoughts on it. I have read many reviews elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

I had it, great little phone. The only thing i did't like was the screen size other than that its pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's okay if you aren't really bothered with phones in general. It has a nice camera, radio etc, but the screen is tiny and its very boring in terms of layout with the same menu setup as every nokia s40 phone since they first appeared.

You can get much better, even another Nokia or a SE for the same price but that said if you are getting one cheap, or don't want much from a phone it's a nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

its relyable, which for nokia is pretty rare....

anyone remember those 8210's? nice lil phone but i think i had like 8 of them or more....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Through work I get a choice of free phone... apparently the 6320i is the best... so I am kinda forced into going for it. There are only4 choices...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

yes i have used afew 6230i's i would recommend them as they are easy to use and have all the features you will require.has a great camera and also music player.but if you want a better phone then check out the sony k750i thats got better picture quality,better music player and larger screen with better quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

The 6230i is a superb Nokia - have had mine for about 10 months.

I have looked at others but nothing is as good - the 6680 (too big), the N70 (annoying keypad), the SE K750i (cant get on with the SE menu)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

#i have one and find I can kill the battery by 4.30pm every day :(

tech wrote:
    #i have one and find I can kill the battery by 4.30pm every day :(

yes thats the main problem with the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

fair enough I make and recieve alot of calls but after 3 hrs of talk the battery will BEEP BEEP

tech wrote:
    fair enough I make and recieve alot of calls but after 3 hrs of talk the battery will BEEP BEEP

just keep a full spare battery in your pocket, so when it goes dead just replace it.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement