Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Doing Free Connections for Attendees at ICT Expo

• 27-04-2006 9:28am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

Dates & Times
    Thursday, May 4th 9am-5.30pm
    Friday, May 5th 9am-5.30pm

See Here and Here
    Special Offer / Competition
    All new broadband customers joining during ICT EXPO will receive FREE
    CONNECTION and FIRST MONTH FREE - save hundreds by attending!

Free gifts and giveaways also for existing and new customers!
    Free domain for all new Hosting accounts registered or transferred during ICT Expo

as it is 'traditional' at these events to have the dollybirds there on the morning of the first day ...to answered detailed technical queries in a nice way of course :p ......I recommend Next Thursday 10am as the 'optimal' arrival time. It is interesting (minorly) is that Magnet Digiweb and Clearwire will be there but no Eircom BT or IBB .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I'll be there a while. Not sure which day.

Real name badges or Boards.ie badges? :)

Digiweb is providing the connectivity and BT "visitor resgistration sponsor"

I know what connectivity is, but not what the other involves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

A free connection and one month free for a Metro signup is a decent wodge of ' free' watty :p , less so for DSL , a helluva lot for 3.5Ghz wireless and as for Gilat <cough> !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Gilat?

Advertisement