Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Day Of Slayer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I think Deicide (and doubtless countless others) are also aiming to release on the 6th of the 6th this year.

Didn't they discover that the real number of the beast was 616 a while back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭billsteersnose

616 is the number of the beast?! Well that must mean that 667 is no longer the neighbour of the beast... ****e.

Yes, I heard about Deicide releasing an album on the 6th of June too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well, I'm for any link that blasts Angel of Death at me. Are my studying housemates though?
    Quite looking forward to this album. Every day is day of slayer for me. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Doctor J wrote:

Somehow I doubt it'll catch on...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Doctor J wrote:
    I think Deicide (and doubtless countless others) are also aiming to release on the 6th of the 6th this year.

Didn't they discover that the real number of the beast was 616 a while back?

666 is the Crowley's number, not the devil. 616 was discovered to be the number of satan in the dead sea scrolls.

Really? Is that true? 616 is the number of the beast? I always thought it was something that was stated in the bible somewhere... I didnt realise it was Crowley who came up with that.

So, 617 is the neighbour of the beast... Hmm... I'll drop Bruce Dickinson a mail....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'm all for listening to Slayer but it's about time they gave us something new to listen to!

I cant wait for the new one! The first album with Lombardo since Seasons...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Dr.Poca wrote:
    Somehow I doubt it'll catch on...
    I too cannot see the lank haired 14 year olds appending "616" onto the end of a username when their first choice is taken...

National Slayer Day will rival Talk Like A Pirate Day for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

listen to fantomas to get an idea of what lombardo's been up to since being "ex-slayer" and then "re-slayer" drummer ;)

sikth are also supposed to release an album on 6-6-6

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

First 9/11 and now a release on the satanic sixth of June. Slayer are on a roll. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Well, I'm for any link that blasts Angel of Death at me. Are my studying housemates though?
    Quite looking forward to this album. Every day is day of slayer for me. :)

Tar im shocked. Its Raining Blood, not Angel of Death! Well, thats what its playing for me anyway!

I thought it played raining blood and then angel of death, on second listen, my mind made angel of death up. :eek:
    After a good 10-20 thousand listens, well looking at my wma player count, I think I know the difference by now. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Robbo wrote:
    National Slayer Day will rival Talk Like A Pirate Day for me.

is this a good thing or a bad one?

D'uh, that is a brilliant thing!
    What a day that was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Kick ass.
    666 was chosen as, due to the fact that people in biblical times had no need to count above a few tens, this number was very high and never used. 616 will not catch on.

The 6 - 6 - 06 thing is pretty cool though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

D'uh, that is a brilliant thing!
    What a day that was.

Just wanted to be sure.

Egh, everyday should be Slayer day IMO, but I suppose 060606 will have to do :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I thought it was 999.
    Ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Bah lumbardos return does nothing but agrovate me, still Its still gonna be slaytanic, its just that imo paul bostaph kicks the hole of dave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

If Iron Maiden don't reissue Number of the Beast on this date with a slew of bonus tracks I'm hanging up my metal coat.

I will gladly spit on said may exist album. :)

What?

It means I would not be a fan of it.

I see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

its on during the jc:mad: f.uck it ill try not let that stop me! RAIN IN BLOOD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Well Lets sum it up, whats more important: SLAYER....junor cert....Slayer junior cert......HMMM.......SLAYER......Yea slayer wins.

The junior cert means nothing anyway, even a moron like myself managed to get 1 a 2 b's and the rest were C's with one d.That was with Zero study and smoking sessions were had every night up to the actual thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

hopefully on the day of the religion exam:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

hopefully on the day of the religion exam:D

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Religion exams! Hate that!

• Advertisement

Thank god, for want of a better word, they were not around whe I was that age.
    Jaysus, I remember the religion teacher hating me.

Advertisement