Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearwire in Clondalkin?

• 27-04-2006 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm almost shying away from asking this question considering some peoples feelings on the subject, but....

I've brought my CW radio into work in Clondalkin just to see how the service differs from Naas. However, I'm not sure where the high site is. We are based on the Nangor Road just beside Park West. Riverview Business Park.

Anyone know? And before you say, I've asked CW already. They 'think' it's up beside Red Cow but...

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

hmm, best of my knowledge there is one in inchicore and ballymount. Strange how you'd get coverage in clondalkin though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Yeah, their 'coverage maps' don't include clondalkin but if I search by street address, it says that Nangor Road is covered.

I'm getting the standard no signal lights from the radio. I will give them one more call and leave it at that. Not going to waste much more time on it.

Advertisement